Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! We celebrated New Years a little early at the Children's Museum. They did a countdown at noon for all the kids complete with lots of confetti and plastic champaign glasses with white grape juice. The girls had a great time. Cammy saved her glasses and drank out of them for the next week. It made her feel grown up.
Here is my husband "Mr. Mark" the local music man. He performs at the Children's Museum at least once a month. Sometimes my oldest daughter performs with him if she is in a good mood that day. She was far too distracted this day with all the festivities.
I love seeing her this excited and happy.
Little Karma was in awe of everything. She tried to eat the confetti though.
This year is going to be great. Cammy is turning seven in a little over a week and Karma is starting to talk. Everything is going so fast. I love it when the pace is crazy. It keeps me on my toes. I tend to be an on my feet kind of planner and the year is off to running start already. I have loved our experiences homeschooling over the last few months and can't wait to get into our groove in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...